happy tem Index du Forum
happy tem Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Access Token Application

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    happy tem Index du Forum -> Lieu des Pourpalers -> Maintenance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lavenbened

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Access Token Application Répondre en citant

Facebook Access Token Application
> DOWNLOAD

$pageName; $id = substr(strrchr($url, /), 1); $json = filegetcontents( . The requested page could not be found Please, visit our homepage, try a new search or contact us. Jonas says:Hi Andreas,Im working with the Unity SDK and Im having a really hard time posting to a page AS the page. How to get a Facebook Access Token Please note that using a Facebook Access Token is optional when using the Custom Facebook Feed plugin. It was during a lab. if you want to post as page, you need publishpages. Note: You cannot log in to the Developer site using a Facebook Page or Business account. November 2015 at 17:34 Andreas Teufel says:that link from another site is very old, publishstream does not exist anymore. October 2017 at 09:30 . If you have trouble retrieving your token then please contact support for assistance. April 2014 at 15:55 . Facebook doesnt allow businesses to register as developers, only individuals. rev2018.1.10.28327 . –CBroe May 8 '13 at 7:51 12 CBroe Thanks for the sharing the appidappsecret concatenate method of having a permanent access token. .. December 2015 at 00:48 . Pingback: Extended Page Access Tokens with CURL. but again: use a page token if possible.Reply 23. Ryan Archer says:Hi Andreas,Thanks for your informative post! Much easier to read than Facebook docs. getLongLiveToken: function(data){ FB.api('oauth/accesstoken', { clientid: data.clientid, // FBAPPID clientsecret: data.secret, // FBAPPSECRET granttype: 'fbexchangetoken', fbexchangetoken: data.accesstoken // USERTOKEN }, function (res) { if(!res res.error) { console.log(!res ? 'error occurred' : res.error); }else{ var accessToken = res.accesstoken; if(typeof accessToken != 'undefined'){ } } }); } shareimprove this answer answered Mar 27 '17 at 5:59 ankur 876 add a comment up vote 0 down vote I'm not sure that exposing the APP client secret in the code is a good idea, you can take the APP token from Facebook tool "Access Token Tool" just copy the token to your code for any use shareimprove this answer answered Jun 17 '17 at 16:15 kimo 60431427 add a comment up vote 0 down vote You can also use this POST endpoint without generating the token, just be sure its being called from the server not client-side where the appsecret is exposed to public: shareimprove this answer answered Oct 28 '17 at 22:17 jasan 1,1371643 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. asked 5 years, 2 months ago viewed 80,975 times active 2 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Linked 8 Getting App Access Token for facebook app? 4 Node.js - Get my account details from facebook graph api 4 Facebook Graph API access with client token/anonymous? 3 Displaying Facebook posts to non-Facebook users 1 How to get facebook likes count only for a facebook page? 2 Facebook RSS - Large Images 1 Make anonymous call with Facebook PHP SDK 0 Do review required if we want to get Facebook Page like count (Without Facebook login) by Facebook app token? 0 Generic Facebook User Access Token for public event search 0 Facebook Graph API: retrieve basic profile information without accesstoken? see more linked questions Related 71How to get the Facebook user id using the access token355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service9Facebook access Token with longer expiration1Getting an access token for my facebook app7FB exchange token api missing redirecturi3redirecturi error in oauth for facebook django app2Access token redirect not working1Posting to a user's Facebook wall using Facebook Application Access Token fails2can't use facebook graphapi debugtoken to debug users accesstoken0How to get facebook post(keyword search) using API Hot Network Questions Can working on a mobile app with bad reviews affect my career? Should I make my character suspect an upcoming twist or not? Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? Why is ReLU used as an activation function? Is this a real photo of Australia? Need out-of-game solution for spell choice paralysis Which popular games have been studied mathematically? Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? Do I need to coat beef in flour mixture for slow cooked stew? Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? Lens hood visible when shooting in RAW, but not in JPEG counting your money How to repeat automatically seamless pattern in Photoshop? What's underused by Americans? Minimise the count of prime factors through insertion Compare two numbers given as strings How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Draw a Hasse diagram with circles with 3 sectors Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Did any computers use the Z80B? What happened to the Rebel soldiers on Hoth? Dashed Tubes in 3D more hot questions question feed . Here are some common scams to watch out for:. I have a strange behavior trying to post on page: if I use the accesstoken obtained from the request as you described (scope: publishactions, userposts,managepages) I have this error:(OAuthException #200) (#200) The user hasnt authorized the application to perform this actionIf I use Graph API explorer to create a page token and use manually that from my APP I can publish without any problems. so php with curl is definitely the way to go, but you should cache the results in your own database too. Kenny says:Thanks for clarifying my doubts about Facebooks access tokens. April 2017 at 12:30 Jonas says:yes, Im sure thats the case. .. Just so my understanding is correct; looking at the user token itself, if I do not include managepages, I am still getting the data feed. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Can I talk to you in private? If you are ok with it, please connect with me at lakshmiemeghanagmail.comReply 14. 12)Important:Copy and paste your App ID and App Secret (shown below)into the fields in the next step to retrieve your Access Token. Connect with SlickRemix SlickRemix.com 2002-2018 5a02188284
whatsapp in facebookfacebook tab html codefacebook browser for java mobile free downloadfacebook ipad app untagfree prestashop column block module facebook like boxdescargar hacker facebook 1.8facebook chat messenger for samsung gt b5722godswar online facebook hackdragon city facebook cheats downloadcomo hacer dibujos para chatear en facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    happy tem Index du Forum -> Lieu des Pourpalers -> Maintenance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange